Home page 2020
Welcome to Little Wilson Cottage
This traditional Maine cottage sits on the sparsely-populated western shore of Little Wilson Pond and offers a taste of life in the slow lane. Listen to the sound of water lapping against the dock and, if you’re lucky, a loon calling you to morning coffee. A rowboat, kayaks, hammock by the shore, fishing and campfires round out the adventure. Built in the 1960s, in the rural town of Turner just outside Lewiston-Auburn, the cottage is only 50 miles from Portland. But it is a world away from the hustle-bustle of everyday life.
Check our page on the State of Maine’s tourism site to see what else Maine’s Western Mountains offer.
- 300 feet of private water-frontage on Little Wilson Pond in Turner
- Woods on both sides of property ensure privacy
- Deck with grill and outdoor dining overlooking the water
- Dock and swim float
- Swimming, boating, fishing, sunbathing
- Free use of rowboat and 6 kayaks
- Indoor and outdoor games, well stocked with books
- Comfortably furnished with an appealing rustic/antique/vintage feel
- Sleeps 6
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dogs welcome with pet deposit