What’s there and what you’ll need to bring
Supplies provided by owner
- Dinnerware, cups, glasses, silverware
- Kitchen utensils, cookware, serving dishes
- Blankets, pillows, mattress pads, dish towels, tablecloths
- Trash bags
- Rowboat, oars, kayaks, paddles, life jackets (8 adult, 2 toddler)
- Drinking water (7 gallons)
- Initial supply of firewood
- Cleaning supplies (vacuum, broom, dust pan, sponges, cleaners)
Supplies you’ll need to bring or buy
- Linens (sheets, pillowcases) – full bed in first-floor bedroom; 2 full and 1 twin in loft; full foldout in LR.
- Toilet tissue, paper towels, toiletries, soap, dish soap
- Towels, washcloths, beach towels
- Infant life jackets
- Trolling motor for rowboat, if you require one.
- Additional drinking water as needed
- Additional firewood, available at nearby grocery & convenience stores. We ask that you not collect firewood from the woods. Downed wood helps to support the forest ecosystem, which filters the water running into the pond.